View Profile BanditWoolyBear

All 7 Art Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Nice comic. The game is interesting for sure, I like it. I tried a Genocide run but it's literally too hard for me right now, I stopped at Undyne, she's too powerful and tricky. Is it just me or does this game have an excessive amount of homo innuendos though...

I'm sorry I can't donate any money right now, but I'm glad your friend is ok, and I hope things work out for her.

ultrafem responds:

Thank you, Bandit!

That pretty much destroyed this town*

It's a barnyard out there.

What a tweest. I'm getting lesbian vibes between the two and I think it's hilarious

I missed the beginning of this comic but have read the last 2 or 3 strips, even though it's black and white I really love how smooth the lines and and full of life. I'm gonna go read from the start and I look forward to seeing more!

callmedoc responds:

Thank you for checking it out. Soon enough I'll be providing more ease of access with proper linking and what have you.

Don't know if this is a character of your own or an existing one, but I can really admire how you gave her birthmarks and such, very realistic in the body image sense.

The feet are a bit goofy to me though, I don't feel that the shape is quite right. Not to be ironic seeing as though I just stated a point about body image, but I think women tend to have sharper slopes to their toes as opposed to men. Her toes are very straight across.

What is this? Where am I? Who are you?

n/a, Male