All 7 art Reviews

Genocide Genocide

Nice comic. The game is interesting for sure, I like it. I tried a Genocide run but it's literally too hard for me right now, I stopped at Undyne, she's too powerful and tricky. Is it just me or does this game have an excessive amount of homo innuendos though...

Tornado Fundraiser Tornado Fundraiser

I'm sorry I can't donate any money right now, but I'm glad your friend is ok, and I hope things work out for her.

ultrafem responds:

Thank you, Bandit!

WE ARE THE WARRIORS WE ARE THE WARRIORS

That pretty much destroyed this town*

GROOVY GROOVY

It's a barnyard out there.

I Can Be A Princess: Munchies I Can Be A Princess: Munchies

What a tweest. I'm getting lesbian vibes between the two and I think it's hilarious

I Can Be A Princess: Enemy Sha I Can Be A Princess: Enemy Sha

I missed the beginning of this comic but have read the last 2 or 3 strips, even though it's black and white I really love how smooth the lines and and full of life. I'm gonna go read from the start and I look forward to seeing more!

callmedoc responds:

Thank you for checking it out. Soon enough I'll be providing more ease of access with proper linking and what have you.

Sunshine Daki Sunshine Daki

Don't know if this is a character of your own or an existing one, but I can really admire how you gave her birthmarks and such, very realistic in the body image sense.

The feet are a bit goofy to me though, I don't feel that the shape is quite right. Not to be ironic seeing as though I just stated a point about body image, but I think women tend to have sharper slopes to their toes as opposed to men. Her toes are very straight across.